To market to market to buy me a Foursquare - for Cafes & Restaurants it’s the time of the year when your customers maybe thinking of Christmas comforts to have at home so get them in your store now. Last week I started a new series focused on Ideas using Foursquare for social media marketing with guides that will help increase customer satisfaction and improve retention.
Today, will be looking at how can use social media marketing to offer some tasty food tidbits that leave your customers wanting to come back for seconds.
Easy guide to Foursquare Marketing
Try these tips to get value added to social media marketing
Claim your Cafe or Restaurant on Foursquare
- Create your own store identity on Foursquare
- Put a Add To Do tip button on your website
- Cross promote Foursquare on your website, email news, Twitter, Facebook or printed material
- Tell your customers to put Foursquare on their mobile to discover places to go while they are away
- Checkin and leave tips about your specials of the week or day.
- Create offers on Foursquare that help get people visiting your shop.
ADVANCED TIP Foursquare Swarm Badge Party
Run a [ id=”1932″ type=”post”]Foursquare Swarm Badge Party[/] in your shop - it’s easy to setup and good fun!
Do you need help with Foursquare marketing? Let me manage your social media marketing - I’ll give you an individual proposal tailored to your needs.Tags:
Read more from my blog for an introduction and quick tips on developing in Hugo or UCTD.