To market to market to buy me a Foursquare - It’s that time of the year and retailers are trying hard to get shoppers in store and away from the weather outside. This week I start a new series focused on Ideas using Foursquare for social media marketing with guides that will help increase customer satisfaction and improve retention.
Today, I will be looking at how Retailers can use social media to offer up some pretty amazing shopping experiences that will leave your shoppers and clients loving you more.
Easy guide to Foursquare Marketing
Try these tips to get value added to social media marketing
Claim your store on Foursquare
- Create your own store and brand! on foursquare
- Put a Add To Do tip button on your website
- Cross promote Foursquare on your website, email news, Twitter, Facebook or printed material
- Show your customers how to put Foursquare on their mobile to discover places to go while they are away
- Checkin and leave tips at interesting locations in your neighbourhood.
- Create offers on Foursquare that help get people visiting your shop.
- Create a list of key tourist places including the Foursquare short url for them.
Advanced tip - you should also find and add customers as Friends who tweet or shout about you on Twitter or Facebook
Do you need help with Foursquare marketing? Let me manage your social media marketing? I’ll give you an individual proposal tailored to your needs.