I wanted to give you a bit of a flavour of what’s coming with my new Visual Post Layouts plugin for WordPress. First things first - it’s ‘pretty good’ (if you’re English) or AWESOME!!!! (if you’re American, Australian, or from anywhere else).
The next thing you can see is the bright colours - there are 7 styles to choose from - Orange, Red, Yellow, Blue, Green, Violet & White.
Thanks to Freetile - the resize animation and relayout effect is top notch and will look familiar to anyone who is into masonry, isotope or others. You’ll be pleased.
Key Features of Visual Post Layouts?
- It’s free so you can change the CSS if you don’t like it 🙁
- 7 different colour schemes to choose from
- Works on WordPress Multisite
- Works with Posts, Categories & Custom Post Types
- Pick any number of Posts (default is 10)
- One easy shortcode to use
[dbc_freetile]anywhere you like
When is it coming?
Soon - in fact the plugin repository for WordPress.org is approved and I’m just playing around with tidying up the code and testing. It should be out in the next 10 days.Tags:
Read more from my blog for an introduction and quick tips on developing in Hugo or UCTD.