Twitter Bootstrap provides a great CSS framework and design philosophy making it easy to get going with your new web-based enterprise. So it only seemed natural Axure needs a widget library for Twitter Bootstrap.
Axure has been my tool of choice for UX / UI wireframing and prototyping since July 2011. It was forced on me. Having been a fan of Omnigraffle and Balsamiq, I was resistant to change. Then I discovered the power of templates, generators and prototypes. Amazing!
Axure Widget Library for Twitter Bootstrap
I’ve made a careful selection of common elements for your next project. You can check out (if you have the Axure browser extension)
These are primarly buttons and alert notifications.
- Danger - alert bubble and dynamic panel with close button
- Success - alert bubble and dynamic panel with close button
- Notification - alert bubble and dynamic panel with close button
- Information - alert bubble and dynamic panel with close button
- Close - add this character where you will.
I’ve also added a few buttons and created button-dropdowns and split button dropdowns.
- Split-button Primary
- Button-dropdown Primary
Axure Download links
Twitter Bootstrap for Axure 6 Click to Download.
Twitter Bootstrap for Axure 6.5 v2 Click to Download.
What do you think? Was this useful to you?