I’ve made the switch to Zoho Books - as an international traveller and marketing consultant, I needed accounting tools that move with me and one that is flexible with invoicing in a number of currencies.
Zoho Invoice has been my friend for some time - but I wasn’t committed to this product - when Zoho Books arrived I jumped ship and have paid up for 12 months.
Zoho Books allows me to
- Invoice in what ever currency I like (an extra premium feature in most other packages)
- Import Expenses from credit card statements or csv files
- Run cashflow reports, balance statements and more
- Reconcile bank accounts, credit cards (but manually)
- Keep my accountant happy (well mostly it does)
Have you tried Zoho Books? or Zoho Invoice?Tags:
Read more from my blog for an introduction and quick tips on developing in Hugo or UCTD.