Optimising for Social Media Marketing will start to develop as a set of tools or addons to be used as part of a marketing promotion or campaign. If you’re just getting started with social media then you don’t need to optimise, you just need to start out with the right attitude and a good plan.
Getting Started with Social Media Marketing
In this first collection of articles, I’ve discussed 4 critical areas or rules:
What have I said about Rules for social media marketing?
- Rule #2 - Social Media Marketing - Crucial for Sales - Marketing
- Rule 1 - Social Media Marketing - don't leave it to PR or the intern
- Rule 7 Social Media Marketing – Integrate with traditional marketing activities
- Social Media Marketing - Integrate across the marketing mix
- Social Media Marketing Essential Collection to get started
- Start a Social Media Marketing Plan – what do you want to achieve?
- Start a Social Media Marketing Plan – write your plan
- Start a Social Media Marketing Plan – why you need to use social media?
- Start a Social Media Marketing Plan – why social media?
- Start a Social Media Marketing Plan – don’t leave it to the PR person
In my next series of articles, I’ll focus how you integrate social media marketing with the rest of your digital marketing and marcomms, so that your sales & marketing team will love social media too.
You can read all my interesting articles on social media to get some more ideas.Tags:
Read more from my blog for an introduction and quick tips on developing in Hugo or UCTD.