DBC Backup 2 for WordPress database backup has just been updated. The new version improves the user experience for managing the plugin as well as fixing minor bugs.
What is in the new release?
The new release includes:
- A new admin page layout consistent with other WordPress plugins
- moves the link for DBC Backup to the Tools menu, again consistent with other plugins
- Fixes a problem where the user options where not deleted if the plugin was deleted
- Addresses a problem where users forgot to check the Active for the backup schedule
- Includes new options for social media sharing and getting help & support.
Where can I get the latest version of DBC Backup 2?
The new version should be available from the WordPress plugin repository later today (Friday 27 July).
Existing users will be notified from within WordPress as soon as it becomes available to them.
Guidance for new users
Setup of DBC Backup 2 is simple: