Twitter Bootstrap provides a great CSS framework and design philosophy making it easy to get going with your new web-based enterprise. So it only seemed natural Axure needs a widget library for Twitter Bootstrap.
Axure has been my tool of choice for UX / UI wireframing and prototyping since July 2011. It was forced on me. Having been a fan of Omnigraffle and Balsamiq, I was resistant to change. Then I discovered the power of templates, generators and prototypes. Amazing!
Axure Widget Library for Twitter Bootstrap
I’ve made a careful selection of common elements for your next project. You can check out (if you have the Axure browser extension) the prototype of buttons and notifications.
These are primarly buttons and alert notifications.
- Danger – alert bubble and dynamic panel with close button
- Success – alert bubble and dynamic panel with close button
- Notification – alert bubble and dynamic panel with close button
- Information – alert bubble and dynamic panel with close button
- Close – add this character where you will.
I’ve also added a few buttons and created button-dropdowns and split button dropdowns.
- Split-button Primary
- Button-dropdown Primary
– updated 25 March
– unfortunately, I’ll be maintaining the library from now on with Axure 6.5
What do you think? Was this useful to you?